Friday Favorites

Happy Happy Friday!  It's so good to see Friday and the weekend almost here.  We are heading out of town this weekend to my parents house, and both girls are pretty excited to spend some time with their cousins =)  So let's get this Friday Favorites thing started =)
Linking up as always with  Narci, Andrea and Erika =)

I'm excited to share that Heather from My Glittery Heart and I are starting a new Recipe Club linkup!


The first linkup with be on Wednesday, June 15th.  We will be linking up the 3rd Wednesday of every month.  We hope you will join us!  What a great way to find some new recipes for yourself and your family =)

And speaking of Heather, I came across her blog, My Glittery Heart from reading another blog.  She has a love of glitter and owns an Etsy shop.  She creates the cutest coffee mugs!  I contacted her a couple of weeks ago and asked her to create a coffee cup for me.  I told her what I had for an idea, and she hit the nail on the head with it!!


I'm so in <3 with it.  It's my husbands police unit number with the thin blue line behind it.  Love love love!  Thank you Heather!! =)

 Emma had softball the other night...imagine right?!?  They were able to practice at the high school softball field and Emma thought that was just the coolest thing ever =)





After practice she stayed over and the coach worked with her on pitching.  She really really wants to learn to pitch, so i'm thinking pitching lessons will be in order in the future.

Yesterday late afternoon we were *finally* able to get to the park!  It was a long winter with no park time.  The weather was beautiful yesterday, so off we went.


I can see many many more park evenings in our future very soon!

I made a trip into Bath & Body Works the other day, and I came out with these 3 new scents...well at least I think they are all new!  


They all smell just like Summer!  The middle one, Love & Sunshine, Justine from Full Hands Full Heart recommended and it smells oh so good! 


I finally broke down a few weeks ago and ordered the Urban Decay eyeshadow I have been really wanting.  And I have to say I absolutely love it!


My fav is "verve".  It's the Naked2 palette.  Do you have it?  If so what is your favorite in it?

Our tree in our front yard started to bloom a few days ago and I so wish it was in bloom all summer long.  The flowers are gorgeous on it and it smells heavenly!


We were afraid it wasn't going to bloom because the birds got to it pretty early and I was certain they had eaten all of the flower buds...but they didn't =)

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and an amazing weekend!!  See you back here Monday!!

Also linking up with Karli and Amy for, oh hey Friday!


Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha and Darci for, 5 on Friday =)


Linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin for, High Five for Friday =)


  Also linking up with Jennie today =)