Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!! =) 


I'm linking up today as always with with Narci, Andrea and Erika =) For Friday favorites.

I love the one on one time I get with my girls.  Once a week after we drop Emma off at school Alyx and I head out and run errands and sometimes do a bit of shopping.  


And there is always always a stop at Starbucks in there too ;) 

 
Carmel Machiattos...my fav! =)

Wednesday evening Emma had a softball game.  It was a nice evening, not hot and not cold.  Perfect temp!





My niece was the catcher on this night for the other team, and Emma up to bat.


They lost their game, but that's ok.  Emma still had fun and played her heart out =)

Thursday morning was spent like this.



Looking at a new car, and it was stressful.  Alyx was super bored, but she was really good.  And I didn't get a new car.  I'm going to keep looking though! =)

Last night for dinner we had one of my very favorite veggies.  Fiddleheads, and if you've never been to Maine chances are you have probably never had them.  




They are amazing, and only available during the spring season.  I have a ton in the fridge that I need to freeze so we can have them this fall/winter.  

I hope you all have a great Friday and excellent weekend!!

 Also linking up with Karli and Amy for, oh hey Friday!




 Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha and Darci for, 5 on Friday =)




 Linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin for, High Five for Friday =)


 Also linking up with Jennie today =)