Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!  I hope you all had a great week.  We did here, but so glad to see the weekend is almost here.  9 hours to go and i'm officially off for the weekend!  Woohoo!!





I'm linking up as always on Friday with Narci, Andrea and Erika =)

 Our weekend plans include, softball, softball, and guess what?  More softball!  3 games total this weekend.  And according to weather.com it's suppose to be fairly nice!  Let's keep our fingers crosssed!

Our farmers market opens this weekend and i'm really excited about!  Emma and I love to go to the Saturday markets, and I've been taking her since she was really little.
 I came across the pictures the other day of her at one of the markets.




Look at how little she was!!!  It makes me kind of sad that she's growing up so fast!! 
So farmers market is on our agenda bright and early tomorrow morning =)

Alyx and I had a lunch date the other day, just the two of us at Wendys =)


She looks like she was stuffing the food in her mouth! haha =)

I hope you all have a great Friday and of course and awesome weekend!!  

Also linking up with Karli and Amy for, oh hey Friday!




Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha and Darci for, 5 on Friday =)


Linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin for, High Five for Friday =)


Also linking up with Jennie today =)