Friday Favorites {Mothers Day Box Reveal}

Happy Friday!!  What a crazy long week it's been.  I have been out of town since Monday and just returned home last night.  I attended a work conference for 3 days and it was nothing but amazing.  Hands down the best training I have ever attended!  Today I am linking up with Narci, Andrea and Erika =)

 Back in March I signed up for a Mother's Day Exchange that was hosted by Elizabeth from Chasin' Mason and Courtney from Sweet Turtle Soup.  I love a good swap, and this one was fun!  

I sent a package to Ashley from Life at the farm, and of course I didn't take any pictures of what I sent to her, so check out her blog =)  I was paired with Emily from Simply a Rough Draft =)  Emily did awesome shopping for me!!  Here is what she sent!
 


This was so much fun to open!  


This coffee mug was awesome!  I love the colors of it and the saying is perfect! 
 Emily also read my blog and found that I am obsessed with nail polish =)





And bonus these were 2 colors that I didn't have =)

She also sent along this delicious bag of yummy popcorn.


And some coffee!


I can't wait to try the coffee =)  She also sent an EOS lipbalm, but I totally forgot to put it in the picture! 


Emily, you did an awesome job picking everything out, and thank you SOO much again!!!  

And since I have been away all week I don't have much of anything else to share, ha!  I'll be back next week!  Have a great weekend!!


Also linking up today with Karli and Amy for, oh hey Friday!



Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha and Darci for, 5 on Friday =)


Linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin for, High Five for Friday =)


Also linking up with Jennie today =)