What's Up Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!!  I have the entire morning/afternoon to myself today!  Brian is still out of state, Emma is at school, and Alyx is at daycare and I am off of work today =)  Not much planned bit a little relaxing =)

Linking up today with Mel, Sheaffer, and Shay today!



What we're eating this week...

Well...I'm not really sure.  Pizza tonight before Emma's softball game and the rest of the week is up in the air.  We pretty much have softball every single evening this week.  So I honestly have nothing planned for dinners yet this week at all. Ha!
What I'm reminiscing about...

Yesterday was exactly one year ago today that my grandmother left us here and went to heaven.  I can't even begin to tell you how much I miss her.


I wish my girls could have known her better.  She was the sweetest lady.  And the most amazing Swedish cook ever!!  I would give anything for her swedish meatballs now!

What we've been up to...

Softball season has officially begun!  Emma has a scrimmage tonight and then the first game is this weekend.


Last night at Practice is was C-O-L-D.  38 degrees cold.  It took a good hour after for my hands to warm up.  Emma was chosen to play on the Old Town Subway Team this year.  She was definately excited to be chosen for a Restaurant team rather than a gas station team! haha She's too funny!

What I'm dreading...

Honestly I am not dreading anything.  Which is good!!

What I'm working on...

I'm really not working on anything right now, but I have been keeping my eye open for an old dresser.  I want to find one and chalk paint it and make it into a TV stand for our living room.  I am thinking of ideas like this.




I am hoping to find one now that Yard Sale season is almost here!!

What I'm excited about...

This!!


It's never too early to countdown to Disney!  Yeah, we are huge Disney lovers here =) 

What I'm watching/reading...

I don't have a single book going right now.  And of course i'm watching all my normal favorite shows. All things Chicago!  Chicago PD/Fire/Med. I'm obsessed with all of them!


And of course we are also watching a lot of our favorite baseball team!


We are hoping for a good season!!!


What I'm listening to...

In my car my radio is always always on The Highway 


I love me some Sirus XM!!

What I'm doing this weekend...

Softball, Softball, Softball! ha!  Emma's games are this weekend and Brian is playing in a Blue on Blue Softball tournament.  It's a group of local police officers that are playing against our UMaine Hockey team.  It's sure to be a good time!  

What I'm looking forward to next month...

Warmer weather and it being almost Summer!!  WooHoo!! haha

*************************************************

Have a great Wednesday everyone!!!