Weekending

Well Happy Monday!  We didn't have a wild and crazy weekend because Brian and I worked all weekend, but we made the best out of it.  So unfortunately I don't have much to share today. 

So yesterday was National Sibling Day apparently.  Everyone was sharing on Facebook their pictures of their siblings and what not.  I'm an only child, so I thought these were appropriate =) And of course all in fun ;)





I thought these were really funny =)  I can't imagine either of my girls though being an only child.  They have such an amazing and special bond that I pray lasts their entire life.  A lot of people have asked me over the years if being an only child was "lonely".  And I have to say it was not at all!!  I had 2 cousins that lived 5 houses from me and they were seriously and still are like a brother and sister to me.  We are incredibly close and live an hour from each other now but still make time to see each other.  =)

So I know, a pretty boring and lame post today!  I hope you all have a great Monday!!

Linking up with Biana and Meghan today =)