Tuesday Talk

Well, Hello!  I've been missing from the blogging world for almost 4 days now!  It wasn't intentional, we've just been pretty busy around here the last few days.  So lets do a bit of a recap!

Friday.  Friday was April 1st.  Also known as April Fools Day.  I've never been a huge fan of April Fools, but I wanted to play just a little joke on Emma.  And I definitely got her!



I told her that I made Brownies for her, but I didn't exactly specify what type of "Brown E's" I made! hehehe =)  She wasn't impressed as you can see ;)

We have spent the last week doing a mini makeover in our living room.  It wasn't something we planned, it was kind of an on the whim type thing.  At first I wasn't in love with the wall color we chose.  I liked it in the store and then we got it on the walls, and honestly I wanted to cry.  Ok, maybe I did cry. ha!  But, I bought some accessories, new rug, new lampshades, new curtains, and a few new picture frames, and i'm ok with it now.  I'm still not toally 100% in love with it, and the pictures make it look so much more blue-er than it is, but I can live with it.


It's a terrible picture, and like I said pictures make it look so so blue and it really isn't.  I can live with it for now ;)

We also had to redo our electrical outlets in the living room and while Brian and my father in law did that, I relaxed with a machiatto =)


Caramel Machiatto...my fav!!

Alyx hung out in Emma's room with Gunner too.


The coolest thing to do in our house right now is to have breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks at Alyx's table in our living room.  Ok, maybe not every meal, but lots of them!


On this particular evening they were having a snack before bed and watching a movie on Netflix =)

Yesterday we were soo soo excited because it was Opening day for our Boston Red Sox...but because of weather it was postponed for today.  We are sooo ready to watch Baseball again in our house!


Gotta love Snapchat!! =)

And lastly today, I couldn't resist stopping on my way to work yesterday to snap this picture.


Sunrises and Sunsets I can't get enough of them.

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!!!

Linking up today with the ladies of, Tuesday Talk =)


 Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Christina at Waltzing In Beauty | Pinterest | Instagram
Michelle at Grammie Time | Pinterest | Instagram