Tuesday Randoms

Happy rainy and cold Tuesday!  I thought for sure last week that spring had for sure shown up, but I guess not quite yet.  We even had a snow shower yesterday!  I'm certainly ready to get outside with the girls and have some nice warm weather. We can keep hoping for it! =)

Today is a random post, all over the place with things.  Linking up with the ladies for Tuesday Talk today =)


Yesterday my parents left for Florida, insert sad face here. Ha!  Before they left they stopped to wake the girls up and say goodbye =)


These girls just love their Nana and BeeBee.  And they both put in requests as to what they want them to bring them back! haha  Maybe I did too ;)

Alyx and Gunner are crazy together!


The look on Gunners face is like "let me go!" haha =)  

Yesterday Alyx and I were out running errands and a Starbucks stop was a must!


We also stopped by Ulta to grab a couple of things and I of course had to check out their clearance nail polish.  97 cents yesterday is what I got 2 bottles of OPI for!  I didn't take a picture of them seperatly, but how do you store your polishes?  


I have a very bad polish addiction! ha!  And I need to organize it.  Any tips/tricks on how you store yours??  

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!! =)