Thoughts for Thursday {All about Nails}

Happy Thursday!!  The weekend is almost here =)  We have a busy yet fun weekend ahead of us, now we just need to get through today and tomorrow and it will be here!  Today I am linking up with Annie & Natalie =)


 Today I am going to chat all about my most favorite thing ever.  Nail polish! ha!  I know I know.  If you aren't a fan of nail polish than you can just skip over this post completely ;)
Yesterday I went and had a pedicure and manicure, it had been probably 3-4 years since my last one and it was amazing!  


It was so nice to sit and relax for a couple of hours with some Starbucks and not hear "mommy, mumma, mooommm!" LOL  I love my girls more than anything, but some me time was needed.  I would love to be able to have manicures and pedicures on a regular basis, but it's just not something that is going to happen.  So instead I do them at home.  I have found if you buy good polish's and a good top coat your polish can last more than week without chipping.   I have always sworn by the Sally Hansen gel top coat.  I like it a lot.  The only downside is it is very thick, and it takes a bit for it to dry.  

{you can find it HERE}

Justine who blogs at Full Hands Full Heart recommended this Seche top coat.  I finally broke down and bought it and guess what, I LOVE it more than the Sally Hansen!

{you can find it HERE


 I definitely recommend both, but I have to say Seche has pretty much won me over.  

Now for nail polish, I always used to be a huge fan of the Sally Hansen Insta-Dry.  I love how fast it dried, but it never stayed on longer than a day or two.  And then I met OPI and Essie.  Paired with a good top coat it lasts longer than a week.   As I have mentioned before, I refuse to pay full price for OPI and Essie.  They used to be $9.00 a bottle and I've noticed it's gone up to over $10.00 a bottle now.  Crazy!  Well, Ulta has an *amazing* clearance section and you can always find high end nail polishes there!  



You may have to pick through everything, but it's worth it!!  I have also found that sometimes they are marked for maybe $4.99, but when you get to the register they ring up for $1.99.  Score!  

The other day I went into Ulta and got these 7 bottles of OPI and China Glaze.


All 7 of these bottles came to $10.27!


There is nothing wrong with any of these polishes, maybe they are just colors that weren't selling that great?  I'm not sure, but I always find some that I like.  So be sure to check our your local Ulta if you are in the need or want new nail polishes!
I promise after this post I'll lay off the nail polish stuff for a while (maybe) ha!!
Have a great Thursday!

Also linking up today with Michelle =)