Stranded

I completely forgot to publish my post from yesterday and I really wanted to link up with Shay and Erika this week with their new linkup, Stranded!  So today, you get 2 posts from me =)

Linking up with Shay and Erika =)


Today we are talking about what 3 things out of your medicine cabinet would you take with you if you were stranded on a deserted island.


Hair Elastics!  I cannot live without them.  And if I were stranded I don't know what I would do without them!


I never ever leave home without them, and at any given time you are most likely going to find at least 10 in my purse.  


My toothbrush.  There is nothing worse than the feeling of "fuzz" like yuckiness on your teeth!

 My most favorite toothbrush are the Colgate 360 brushes.  Love them!


And lastly, I couldn't live without my Eucerin hand creme.


This would HAVE to make it to where ever I was stranded for certain! haha =)  

Thanks for hosting a fun new monthly linkup Shay and Erika!   

Here is the topics for the rest of the year =)