Pinspiration Wednesday {Favorite Spring Looks}

Happy Wednesday!!  I love this linkup that Justine, Leigh and Erica started called Pinspiration Wednesday!  And today we are talking about our favorite Spring looks.  I tell ya, I wish I had a personal shopper, because I am terrible at picking out clothes.  I tend to always go for the same types of clothes and never venture too far from what I am comfortable in.  So probably most of these outfits that I have pinned, I wouldn't buy because I have a hard time getting away from change, but I can tell you that I LOVE these outfits that i'm sharing today!  


{one}


I am ALL about comfort!  And I think this outfit is super cute, and it looks comfortable.  I love navy and white together, I think it looks nautical =)  

{two}


See!  I told you I love Navy and White together =)  And the Converse sneakers with it!  LOVE!!!

{three}


Coral and Navy together?!?!  GAH!  I love it together!  But...the heels with this outfit?  Not me!  I honestly can't even remember the last time I wore heels.  I'm a flats kind of girl, so I would pair this outfit with a pair of flats for sure.

{four}


Have you noticed a trend here?  All of my picks have had jeans in them ;)  I'm a jeans type of girl.  I think dresses and skirts are super cute, but I never wear them.  I'm really really casual!  I love this navy and mustard color together with the polka dots!

{five}


I love this cardigan paired with the tank and scarf!  And the sandals are super cute too!!

{six}

If I were to wear a dress this is what I am sure I would chose!


I love how they changed this same outfit up using the same top and jean jacket.  It's very cute!!


{seven}

And lastly, because I have a huge nail polish obsession, here are my favorite spring nail polishes!



Thanks for hosting this fun linkup Justine, Leigh and Erica!!