Let's Talk

Happy Monday!  Oh my goodness, what a crazy weekend we had!  In 3 days I worked 38 hours, so I am sooo incredibly happy for Monday to be here and now I have 3 days off.  I'm flying solo most of the week with the girls, Brian is headed off to Cape Cod, Massachusetts again for a work conference.  I tell ya, they send him to the most miserable locations for these conferences ;)   I hope you all had a great weekend!  

Today I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for their series, Let's Talk =)  

 Today we are chatting about all things hair and makeup.  Routines, favorite products, etc.  If we are being honest here, I don't wear a ton of makeup.  So most of the stuff i'm sharing today are some favorite products.  So let's start!  Here is a look into my bag.


Hair.  I have a ton of hair and it gets so so frizzy.  I don't wear it down all that often, but when I do I spend 18 1/2 hours straightening it ;) ha!  So usually it's up, and I always always have to use a bit of gel, otherwise it's just a ball of frizz.  My favorite is Herbal Essence.


This stuff is awesome for curl scrunching, and it smells absolutely amazing!   My most favorite hairspray is just cheap ole' Suave.


It's cheap, but it works for me!  

My face can be really dry, especially in the winter.  I've seriously tried so many face creams/lotions and I have found for my skin that Aveeno is the best.


I love this stuff.  And actually I came across it a year ago when we were in Florida when I had left mine at home.  Alyx's godmother was with us and she had this stuff, so she let me try it, and I have been hooked ever since.

The winter kills my skin.  It get so dry, and the best lotion that I have found to help with the dryness and the itchiness that comes along with it is Eucerin.


Emma and I have both used this all winter and I can't say enough about it.  It works really really well.  If you have really dry skin, try this.  You won't be disappointed!

I have shared my love of the Wet Brush so many times, but I am going to share it again.  Ladies, if you don't have this brush you are missing out!  


I think we have 4 of these in our house now =)  You can find them HERE.

Okay, so if you've been reading for any length of time you know that I am obsessed with nail polish. #noshame.  I can't go into a store without checking out their nail polish section.


This isn't all I have.  I have another bag completely full of polishes.  These just happen to be some of my favorites.  I love OPI and Essie.  But I refuse to pay full price for them.  Ulta has an amazing clearance section where you can often find OPI and Essie for no more than $2.00 to $4.00.  I actually went in the other day and got 2 bottles of OPI for a whopping .97 cents!  

For Mascara, my go to is Falsies by Maybelline.


Brian's cousin is an amazing celebrity makeup artist and he recommends this as the best drug store mascara.  I first tried it a couple of years ago when I was fortunate enough to have him do my makeup for a wedding.  


I had to throw the picture in of me and Daniel ;) Hehe =)

So there you have some of my favorite products.  Link up with Andrea and Erika and share your favorites too!  

Also linking up today with Meghan and Biana =)


Have a great Monday!!!