Friday Favorites

Happy Happy Friday!  I'm so glad the weekend is here.  Brian is finally home from Massachusetts and we are both off this weekend!  Lots of softball is in our plans for Saturday and Sunday will be a day to pretty much just hang out at home and get some yard work done.  Monday I leave for a work conference for 4 days.  I'm looking forward to it, but also I really don't want to leave the girls for that long.  At least we have Facetime!  So let's get on with some Friday Favorites =)
Linking up as always with Narci, Andrea and Erika =)


 This little one and I had a lunch date the other day together.  Boy is she a picky picky eater these days!!


But she did enjoy some chips and guac!

Emma was missing Brian pretty bad the other day so when I  picked her up from school we made a trip to Sweet Frog!


Frozen yogurt can make anyone happy, I'm certain of it!! =)

I was able to get away for a few hours the other day and relax by getting a pedicure and manicure.  It was sooo relaxing!!



On Tuesday we were blessed with this...


Snow!  Ugh!  At least it didn't stick, and by the time Emma had softball that evening it had cleared up.


It was super super cold though!

Emma finished up Newspaper club at school this quarter!  She had so much fun interviewing teachers and writing for the paper.


 The next day at school they sold the papers in the school lobby for 10 cents =)  Emma bought herself 5 of them! ha =)

We had a softball scrimmage the other night.  Emma and her best friend, Emma, are on opposite teams for the first time ever.  


My emma is in the black and grey.  They did really well and were both supportive of each other, which I loved!!  These girls are such great friends =)

And lastly, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!


Also linking up today with Karli and Amy for, oh hey Friday!


Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha and Darci for, 5 on Friday =)


And lastly, linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin for, High Five for Friday =)