Thursday

Well Happy Thursday friends!  This week has gone by pretty fast if I do say so myself ;)  We've had a busy week, but the weekend is oh so close and we don't have one.single.plan this weekend!  Those are the kind of weekends I enjoy the most =)
As always, I am linking up today with Annie and Natalie for, Thoughts for Thursday.


Alyx and I had a super fun day of shopping the other day, and she was so very excited to have a day to spend with me =)



We had a bunch of errands to run, and she was a trooper going to different stores =)

So I have a slight obsession with the HGTV show, Fixer Upper.  Ok, who am I kidding I am obsessed with it!  I've watched all of season ones re-runs on Netflix oh about 4 times each, and I am excited that April 1st season 2 will be out!  Plus of course I watch all the new ones that are on.  And of course watching them makes me want to re-do every single aspect of our home.  On a whim Tuesday afternoon I decided I wanted to paint the living room.  So yup, that's what we did.  I haven't hung all the pictures back on the walls, so pictures of it will have to wait.  But I will say, that I am not in love with the color of it.  I wanted a greyish/tanish color, I found a color by Behr called Flint Smoke, and once we got it on the walls it is sooo blue.  Not at all what I was looking for.  But i've decided it's just paint and if I find that I absolutely hate it, in a couple of months we can change it.  It's not permanent which is nice!

I go through these spurts with Pinterest where I am pinning every single thing I see, and then I go a couple of weeks without even going on Pinterest.  The other day I came across a pin of a picture frame and I knew I instantly had to make it!  So off to Hobby Lobby I went to get the supplies.  As soon as I got home I got started on it.


I am absolutely in love with how it turned out!  I purchased just a wooden distressed frame, and a small can of chalk paint.  I quickly painted it because I didn't want it to look perfect.  I was going for a rustic look.  I got some wire, and stapled it to the back, and I found these super cute small clothes pins and I attached these small Instagram photos to it.  Sooo easy to make!  I ordered the pictures from Origrami, and they are really good quality, and they come in super cute packaging =)

Yesterday was Brian's Birthday =)  We didn't do a whole lot, but we did go to dinner with the girls to a Jappense Steakhouse.  It's always good, and Emma loves the show they put on =)





Our Chef was excellent and he made it a lot of fun for the girls =)  

I hope you all have a great Thursday, and see you back here tomorrow for Friday Favorites =)

I'm also linking up today with the awesome Michelle for Party at My Place =)


And linking up with Amanda today =)