Thoughts for Thursday

Happy Thursday!  One more day to get through and the weekend will be here!  I am ready for a couple of days off to spend with my family.  It's been a crazy week at work, and I think I'm mentally exhausted.  I'm ready to sleep past 4:30 in the morning and stay in my pj's for a few hours in the morning =)

Today I am linking up with Annie and Natalie =)


Have you ever started a project, and that project snowballed into 500 other projects?  That was me the other night.  We had a "junk" cupboard if you will in our kitchen.  It's been progressively getting worse and I knew I really needed to clean it out.  But it wasn't until I opened it the other evening and something fell out, and then I agreed that I needed to clean it out.  I really should have taken before pictures, Ha!  Anyway, our junk cupboard is now home to our coffee and coffee mugs =)





I have quite a few more mugs, but I'm trying to do away with some.  So for now, the cupboard is all nice and organized =)

That cupboard then took me to my cookbook cupboard.  Oh my ladies, it was horrible!  I had recipe cards that had fallen out (or maybe I had just thrown them in there) and cookbooks that were all just thrown in.  Now I can easily find what I am looking for!


I really wish this cupboard was a tad bit bigger so I could fit my sugar and flour in there.  But alas, just the flour fit.

After that cupboard, I worked on another.  And can I mention that this was all done after 8pm at night?!?!  I'm not so sure what got into me! ha!


So much better!  And I couldn't believe the amount of stuff I threw out.  It's much more organized now and I love it! 
It feels so good to get more organized for sure!

Have a great Thursday, and I'll be back here tomorrow for Friday Favorites!
Also linking up with today with Michelle for Party at my Place