Thoughts for Thursday

Happy Thursday!  And...Happy St. Patrick's Day!


I'm not Irish, but it's always fun to celebrate it a bit =)  

I'm linking up today with Annie and Natalie =)  And this is a totally random post.


The girls have got into a routine in the evenings now and I couldn't LOVE it anymore.  


Each evening they put pillows on the floor in front of the couch, grab blankets and Emma reads to Alyx.  Alyx will sit there listening and watching Emma for as long as Emma is willing to read.  Emma makes it fun because she is sooo expressive when she reads and Alyx just giggles and laughs =)  She's a much better story teller than me! ha!

I haven't hardly even started Easter shopping yet.  Usually by now I have the girls baskets done, but not this year!  I've been looking for things for them that aren't just candy.  Emma loves nail polish and I found this super cute nail polish kit at Ulta.

You can find it HERE.   The colors are super cute, and it comes with a little Hello Kitty coin purse, so I know she will like it =)  

Brian and I are heading out of town this weekend, and it has been much much needed!  I made reservations last night for dinner.  We've been to this particular place one other time and the food was amazing.  


It's a floating restaurant right on the Portland Harbor.  There are seriously so many restaurants to chose from in the Portland area, but we really loved this one the last time we were there so I am excited to try it again =)  

I hope you all have a great St Patricks and a great Thursday!  See you back here tomorrow for Friday Favorites!  =)

Also linking up with Michelle for Party at my Place =)


And linking up with Amanda today!