Thoughts for Thursday {Ten Dollar Target Haul}

A couple of my favorite bloggers host a $10.00 Target Haul linkup, and I have loved seeing what these ladies can get for $10.00.  When I was reading through blogs the other day, I thought, why am I just reading these and not participating in this linkup?!?  I mean, I pretty much love every.single.thing about Target. I could wander around there all day long and be as happy and content as ever!  So off to Target I went =)


My target just recently re-did their Dollar Spot, and I love it!  Before I felt like everything was just thrown into a little area, and now it's nicely organized and much easier to look and find things.  So of course I hit up the dollar spot first!  

The first thing I spotted was their Easter stuff. I don't have one single Easter decoration, and my eyes instantly went to this adorable wooden sign.


I have the perfect little spot on my mantle for this cute little thing =)  

I am always in need of note cards, whether it be for a friend or one of Emma's teachers or just a little thank you note.  And I love Targets dollar spot for them.


And aren't these note cards cute!  I love the ones with the flamingos on them!  

So the dollar spot was a bit picked over on this trip, so I headed to the clearance section of our Target.  There was so much in the clearance section this time, but if you know me then you know I am huge sucker for nail polish.  Especially OPI and Essie.  But I refuse to pay full price for them.  Well lookie what I was able to find in the clearance area...


Not a bad price at $4.24!  The color is a bit fallish/wintery but I really liked it.

So how did I do?  Was I able to stay under the $10.00 limit??


I was close!  I went over by .80 cents =)  I consider that pretty good!  Thanks for hosting this fun linkup ladies!!

Becky at bybmg // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
Courtney at Sweet Turtle Soup // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
Elizabeth at Chasin' Mason // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
Rachel at Garay Treasures // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
Whitney at Polka Dotty Place // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest

Also linking up with Annie and Natalie today for Thoughts for Thursday =)


Also linking up with Michelle for Party at my Place =)