Pinspiration Wednesday

Happy Wednesday, Friends!  We're just that much closer to Friday =)  Today I am linking up with Erica, Justine and Leigh for their series, Pinspiration Wednesday =)


Today we are chatting about our favorite Spring/Easter decor or Easter recipes.  I'll be honest, I don't decorate for Easter at all.  I'm not sure why, but I never have.  But I have lots of Easter stuff pinned on Pinterest!  You can find all of my pins by clicking on my Pinterest button on my side bar.

I love a nice wreath on my front door!  I have yet to actually make one, but I think that these ones could totally be done!




I LOVE LOVE LOVE Forsythia!  It screams spring to me =)

Spring table top decor can be simple yet beautiful.  And I love these from Pinterest.




And for a Spring/Easter treat, I thought these would be perfect!!

{source

These would be good for a classroom treat as well =) 

So there you have some of my favorite Spring "Pins"
Thank you Erica, Justine and Leigh for hosting this monthly linkup!