Monday & A Weekend Recap

Good Morning!  And Happy Monday!  It's a good day because the sun is shining there is not a single spot of snow anywhere to be found and at 6:30 last night it was still light outside!  I think this may mean that spring is right around the corner =)  We had a very uneventful weekend, so my weekend recap is going to be, well...boring ;)  

On Saturday morning on my drive to work I had to stop and take a picture of the sunrise.  I could not get over seriously how beautiful it was.


I really just wanted to sit here with a cup of coffee and watch it, but I was running really short on time and needed to get to work.  And because I stopped to admire the beauty I ran out of time and didn't even have time to get my morning coffee!!!  I was thankful to great co-worker who on her way in a couple of hours later stopped and got me one =)

Sunday I worked all day again and then came home, both girls got ready for bed, we had a super yummy Chicken Stew that Brian made before leaving for work and then the girls cuddled up on the couch for a movie =)




And of course Popcorn was made too!  Have any of you seen the homemade popcorn video going around on FB where you take the kernels and put them in a brown paper bag with some olive oil?  You can also add a bit of salt and sugar to make it kettle corn.  I'm so trying it this week!  

I know it's only Monday, but i'm already ready for next weekend.  Brian and I are going away for the weekend to southern Maine.  I can't wait!  It's been too long since we've had a weekend away.  


My parents were gracious enough to come to our house and stay with the girls while we are gone.  I know the girls will have a blast with them =)

I hope you all had a great weekend and also have a great Monday!!
Linking up today Biana and Meghan =)