Friday Favorites

Well Helloooo Friday!   It is for certain Friday, but it's my Monday at work today.  I work the weekend, but thankfully I was able to take Easter Sunday off =) 
Today I am linking up as always with Narci, Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites =)


Ha!! It's my Birthday today!  I turn 34 years old.  Yes.  I'm getting old! ha!  No big plans for today or tonight, but next Tuesday is Brian's Birthday so we are planning a Birthday dinner then for both of us =)


My favorite moment from this past week was getting away for the weekend with Brian.  We had so much fun.  It's nice to have some time to ourselves every now and then.




I had to run to the grocery store yesterday and Alyx was in an amazingly good mood!  



We are thankful for these little shopping trips where little Miss is actually good in the store! ha! =)

I love Olive Garden, but we don't go that often.  One of my most favorite things to order is the soup and salad combo.  I came across a recipe on Pintrest the other day for a copy cat version of their Chicken and Gnocci soup.  So I made it!


It was delish!  And easy easy to make.  You can find the recipe HERE.  Everyone in the house loved it too =) 

One of my favorite bloggers, Stephanie from Wife Mommy Me, is hosting a really fun Sping Snail Mail Exchange, and I wanted to share it with you guys!


It's simple, who doesn't love getting little pieces of mail?  I can tell you I do!  I love checking the mail and the concept of this is fun, you send 3 letters/notes and you get 3 in return.  You are paired with another blogger, and how fun to get to know someone!  If you are interested stop by Stephanie's Blog, and check it out!!   

I hope you all have a great Friday and an awesome weekend!  And enjoy your Easter =) 



Also linking up today with Karli and Amy for, oh hey Friday!


Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha, and Darci for, 5 on Friday =)


And lastly, linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin for, High Five For Friday! =)