Friday Favorites

Well Hellooooo Friday!  I am *very* excited to see Friday and the weekend here!  Some weeks just seem longer than others, and this was one of them for sure.  Today I am linking up with Narci, Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites =)
My most favorite thing today is Brian and I are heading out of town tomorrow morning for the weekend!  I am super excited.  It's been forever since the two of us have been away.  


I love love love Portland.  It's such a unique city, and it's beautiful.  There are so many neat stores, and I plan to do a little shopping of course! 

My favorite picture from this week I shared yesterday, but I have to share again =)


Their nightly routine.  Snuggled up on the living floor reading books together.  Alyx just LOVES this.  She would prefer Emma read to her over me any day! ha =)

Emma has been having wayyyy too much fun with Snap chat on my phone lately...


We laugh so hard at these photos, they are hysterical!  And actually both girls have fun with this app, but Alyx hardly ever stands still long enough for me to snap the picture when she does it ;)

  My Friday Favorites post this week is really really short.  Next week i'll have more to share!  But I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a great Weekend!!  See you back here on Monday!!
 
Also linking up today with Karli and Amy for, oh hey Friday!


Also linking up wtih Liz, Christina, Natasha and Darci for, 5 on Friday


And lastly, linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin for, High Five for Friday =)