A Weekend & Easter Recap

Happy Monday!!  I hope you all had a great weekend and and also a great Easter!!  We had a really great weekend, so let's recap!

Friday evening was spent at my in-laws for pizza to celebrate my niece Hannah's 13th Birthday!  My inlaws have a huge finished basement so they offered to host a sleepover for my niece and 10 of her friends.  I never knew just how loud and crazy eleven 13 year olds could be! ha!  They had fun though =)  Saturday I worked, but Saturday we went to Sweet Frog with my girls and my nieces and inlaws.  Those girls love them some Sweet Frog that's for sure.  And who am I kidding?!  I do too!

Sunday morning the girls were up bright and early at 7am.  Alyx woke up saying "The Easter Bunny Come?" It was too cute!!


They LOVED their baskets!  


After opening some goodies they colored for a bit at their table =)



And it was nearly impossible yesterday to get a good picture of both of them.  They were both in a crazy mood!!





Ohhh these two girls.  I love them with all my heart but they were crazy crazy yesterday! haha =)

My parents came yesterday, and my mom brought Easter dinner with her!  She made a homemade spaghetti sauce and rolls.  And I made up a quick Caesar salad,  She also baked Brian and I a Birthday cake =)


My mom makes the best homemade chocolate fudge cakes! 

I hope you all had a great weekend and were able to enjoy your Easter!!  

Linking up today with Biana and Meghan for Weekending =)