A Random Wednesday

Well Hello!  It's Wednesday, also known as Hump Day =)  We are getting very very close to Friday, and I personally cannot wait!  I woke up this morning realizing that I really have absolutely nothing to post about today, so we are going to just make this a totally random post.  

Is it just me or is every one and their brother going to Disney lately?  If you know me at all then you know that I absolutely love Disney, and seeing everyone post about the most wonderful place in the world makes me...well...jealous ;)  We are in the planning process of our next trip which will be November/December, but I'm still jealous of everyone that is going like now.  


These so make me laugh!  I'm really not quite that Disney obsessed...but close ;) ha! 

Softball for Emma this season is still going so-so.  She's not in love with it like she was last year.  I'm thinking she will still continue to play, and I'll just hope she will grow to love it again.  She did so well last year, and we loved watching her play.  I think she is still in full basketball mode and is having a hard time getting her mind off that. 

I've learned that in order to get Alyx to be good at Ulta, that I can bribe her with a trip to PetSmart which is next door after =)  


But don't let this picture fool you.  She actually hated the fish.  She wouldn't get any closer and I tried to get her to put her hand on the glass and she refused! lol  I'm sure an aquarium would be a blast to bring her to since she loved this so much! ha! =)

Emma got herself all ready for school the other day and she couldn't have looked any cuter!


I can't wait for this yucky brown grass to be green again!!  

That's all I have for today, have a great Wednesday!!