What's Up Wednesday

Hello There Wednesday!  I am excited today to be linking up with Mel, Shay and Sheaffer for their linkup, What's up Wednesday =)


If you've not linked up with them for this series, you should! Here are they questions =)


1.) What We're eating this week...


This!  Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls.  It doesn't look the best, but it's super yummy, and everyone in our house likes it.  You can find my recipe for this under my recipe tab =)

2.) What I'm reminiscing about...


Always always reminiscing about Disney! ha!  This time last year we were planning our up coming trip.  Soon we will be planning another a trip there =)

3.) What i'm loving...

These slippers!


My mom recently surprised me with these, and oh my gosh they are the most comfortable thing my feet have ever been in! haha  They are so so comfy!

4.) What we've been up to...

Basketball, Basketball, Basketball. 


Did I mention basketball?! Hehe  Lots and lots of it, but I love it!  One more tournament this weekend!

5.) What I'm working on...

Coaches gifts for the girls basketball teams up coming banquet.  So far this is what I've made.


All the girls signed it with their basketball number.  The other gifts will be gift cards to Dicks Sporting Goods. 

6.) What I'm excited about...

Two Words.

Fuller House!!!


Two more days and I can hardly stand the wait!  Emma is just as excited as I am =)

7.) What I'm watching/reading

Currently I am not reading anything, but I certainly am watching a lot of shows.
As always, my 3 favorites.


Chicago Everything!  Obsessed with all 3 shows =)





And Chip & Jo of course!  I love those two!

8.) What I'm listening to...


My playlist is all over the place with different music.  This is it currently!


9.) What I'm doing this weekend...

Working.  Emma will be on the Basketball court all weekend again, and I am so bummed I won't be there.  My work hours are crazy and unfortunately they take away on family time, but I am thankful to have a job that I enjoy.

10.) What I'm looking forward to next month...

Turning the big 34! ha  No, i'm not looking forward to that, but we have soooo many March birthdays to be looking forward to.  One being Brians birthday too =)

11.) What else is new...

I think I pretty much covered everything! haha

If you haven't linked up, be sure to!

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!!