Weekend Recap

Good Morning!  And HAPPY Monday! =)  It is suppose to be a beautiful day here today, and it just so happens that I am off from work today, so that makes today even better!  
We had an exciting weekend, so let's recap!

Friday evening Emma had her basketball banquet.  It was a really good time, and the girls received trophies for their undefeated regular basketball season.  


They were all excited to get awards!  The coaches also put together a slide show of photos and videos from the entire season and put it to music.  It was sooo good, and I may have teared up a bit watching it ;)

Saturday the girls were off to their tournament!  Brian and I both had to work so we weren't able to get to all of her games.  Brian did manage to get to her last one on Saturday evening.  They won all their games on Saturday and Sunday they went into the Semi-Final game, and won that, and then they played for the Championship.  They ended up winning the Championship 25-15!!


I'm thankful for all the moms that texted me pictures since I couldn't be there!!!





I am beyond words excited for this group of girls.  They are just an amazing group.  They all get along SO well, and have fun with each other.  I pray that they are always this close!!  

Meanwhile, Alyx always has fun at the games.  And then I find these pictures on Facebook later in the evening.


My nieces friends, and Emma's friends always take off with Alyx and take pictures and have fun.  She loves these girls! =)

So yes, our weekend was completely basketball filled but now I think the season is officially over.  I'm sad because they've had such a great time, but also i'm ready for a bit of a break and some relaxing evenings now before Softball starts! haha  
I hope you all had a great weekend!!!

Linking up today with Biana and Meghan today =)