Weekend Recap

Well Hello!  I am back after a few days off from blogging.  It's been a crazy busy last few days around here.  I had the weekend off, but I feel like I need another couple of days off to recoup from the craziness we had this weekend.  So let's recap!

Saturday morning started bright and early.  Like 5:30 bright and early.  Basketball tournaments were on the agenda for Saturday and Sunday.  We had to be at the gym by 7:15, and it was about 30 minutes from home.  


I am so thankful when these two wake up in good moods!!  

I took wayyy too many photos this weekend, but I will spare you all from every single one! ha!  So Emma had a total of 6 games this weekend.  They did AMAZING!  Unfortunately the last game on Sunday they played a really tough team and lost.


These girls played their hearts out and in the end they held their heads high and showed the team that won against them that they are a really classy group.  I can't say the other team was anywhere near as classy as our girls.  I'm so proud of each and everyone of Emma's team mates.  Love these girls!!
One of the girls moms did all of the girls hair before the game on Sunday, and they all looked so good!



And they made ribbons in the car in between games!  =)  

Sunday morning Emma woke up not feeling the best, but she didn't show it at all during the games.  But when we finally got home yesterday afternoon, she was completely wiped out and a mess.  


The rest of the afternoon/evening was spent cuddled on the couch watching tv.  Rest was definitely in order for her.

I hope you all had an awesome weekend as well!  Linking up today with Biana and Meghan today =)