Weekend Recap

Well Happy Monday!  What a weekend we had!!  This was by far the busiest weekend we have had in a very very long time!  I hope you all had a great weekend as well.   So let's recap ours =)

Friday Emma had school.  They had a little Valentines Day party, and I am ashamed to say this is the very first year I haven't made Valentines for her to bring to school.  We always make something cute, but this year I honestly just didn't have any time to make any, so we bought the premade little candies and she wrote on them.  I felt really bad, but Emma really didn't seem to mind at all.
After school on Friday I got her ready to head to the Father/Daughter Valentines Day Dance.  She loves to get all fancied up =)


She looked so cute =)  And I got a super steal on this dress at the mall!  $13.00!  Normally I take her to get her hair done at the salon before the dance, but this year she asked me to just straighten it for her.  So that's what we did!


Brian looked pretty handsome too ;)  I can't wait to get the photos back from the photographer that was at the dance =)

Saturday morning started bright and early at 8am for Emma.  She had the 1st game of their basketball tournament and then another game later on in the day.



The 2 games they had on Saturday they won =) 34-10 the 1st game and 44-7 the 2nd game.

Yesterday they had 2 more games.  The 1st one at 10 and they won that won as well!


The final game for the tournament Championship was at 2 yesterday.  They fought a hard battle against a very aggressive team, and in the end the other team got the win.  The loss was a little tough for these girls, but, they handled themselves with grace and I am so proud of each and every one of them. They had a really great pep talk after the game from their coaches, and they all left smiling and ready for the next tournament next weekend =)


I can't even begin to tell you how much I LOVE this picture of these girls.  The 3 "Emma's" of the team!  Yes, 3 of them on the same team with the same name.  Apparently 2006 was the year for the name Emma! ha!
And yesterday was Valentines Day.  We didn't do a whole lot, but I was surprised when I came home from work =)


Flowers and Chocolate from Brian, and a Starbucks card and homemade card from Emma and Alyx =)  It was all perfect!

I hope you all have a great Monday and enjoyed your weekend!  See you back here tomorrow =)

Linking up with Biana and Meghan today =)