Tuesday Talk

Happy Tuesday!  We have been so busy around here and I am so behind on reading my daily favorite blogs.  Today is going to be a day for catch up!  So while we're playing catch up, let me catch you up today on a few things that I have purchased lately that I just love =)

To start off, one of my favorite blogs and probably one of the very first blogs I started reading is Shay over at Mix and Match Family.  She seriously has the cutest little family and she seems so down to earth.  I would love to sit down at Starbucks with Shay and have a cup of coffee.  Ok, hopefully I am not sounding too stalker-ish =) Ha!  Anyway, Shay is an amazing cook, and back last year she announced that she had written 2 cookbooks.  As soon as they were available for pre-order on Amazon, I ordered.  And guess what came in the mail?



I can't wait to actually sit down and find a meal in her cookbook to cook.  I've made several of her cakes from ones she has blogged about and they've all been amazing.  If you don't have either of these you can find them HERE.

If you've read my blog long enough than you know I love coffee.  Starbucks is at the top of my love list.  I ran into Starbucks the other day with Emma and I found these glass travel mugs.  They were in a bin marked 30% off the original price of $14.95.  


I was excited that they were on sale, and then when the barista rang it up they were on sale even more for $4.95 a piece =)  So we got 2.  One for me and one for my mini me, Emma =)  She enjoys coffee now and then too ;) 

I am completely obsessed with Chip & Joanna Gaines from the HGTV show Fixer Upper.  I watch it seriously all.the.time.  They also have a store called, Magnolia Market.  I was looking on their online store one day and I saw a glass butter dish that I really wanted.  Well, I didn't buy it that day and now it's no longer available =(  I can't even find it on E-bay.  


I don't know why, but I just love it!  I am borrowing this picture of it from Andrea 
at Momfessionals =)  
I check Zulily pretty much every day and I found a butter dish that was similar!  So I ordered it and I think I love it just as much as the Magnolia Market one.


I am really thinking Brian should take me to Texas, just to go to Magnolia Market...and to meet Chip and Joanna too of course =)

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  I'm linking up today with the ladies of Tuesday Talk =)

Our Pretty Little Girls

 Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Christina at Waltzing In Beauty | Pinterest | Instagram
Michelle at Grammie Time | Pinterest | Instagram