Thoughts for Thursday

Hi!  And happy Thursday!  We've had a crazy week around here so far.  Monday Emma was home sick from school.  Just a really bad cold and body aches/chills.  She went back to school Tuesday and then yesterday I woke up at 5:45 to this message on my phone.


School was cancelled for Emma because of the snow.  So I let her sleep in and she woke up at 8:30 and couldn't figure out why in the world she was still home. Ha!  She jumped up and down when she realized there was no school.  I remember those days as a kid very well!
I had a meeting at work yesterday morning for a couple of hours and then we took the girls to the mall.
Alyx got a build-a-bear for Christmas that wasn't stuffed.  I couldn't figure out for the life of me why someone would give the gift of the shell of a stuffed animal!  Until I called build-a-bear and they assured me that this was completely normal and people like to buy the shell to give the recipient of the animal the experience of going and having it stuffed =)  Sounded great to me and I knew Alyx would love it!  


Emma helped of course =)

After we hit up the book store for a new book for Emma.


I sent this picture to my mom and her response was "Emma's coat looks like it's too small"  Well, that's because it is.  She insisted on wearing her winter coat from 2 years ago!  And sometimes it just isn't worth an argument, so I let her wear it.  Lol

We honestly haven't had a horrible winter snow wise.  It snowed yesterday morning and by noon it rained and all the snow was gone.


p.s. Brian was driving, not me ;) haha

Today I have a bunch of errands to run and then it's home for a few hours and then off to basketball practice we go.  What am I going to do with all my free time once basketball is done?! ha!
Have a great Thursday!!

Linking up with Annie & Natalie today for Thoughts for Thursday =)


And Michelle for Party at my Place