The Kids Behind The Blog

A couple of weeks ago, I was reading Stephanie's blog from Wife Mommy Me, and she posted a linkup titled, "The Kids Behind the Blog"  It instantly drew me in because I know that Emma would just LOVE this!  So today I am linking up with them!



There are 5 questions that we were to ask and have the kids answer.  Since Alyx is still a bit too little, this was all about Emma.  So here we go!



ME:  Emma, I am going to ask you 5 questions and I want you to answer each of them.  And I want you to go into a bit of detail with your answers, ok?

Emma: Ok!!  I can't wait!

ME: Where is your favorite place to go?

Emma: Let me think about this for a second.  I like to go to Disney.  The excitement builds up in you and when you get there you just want to scream because you are so excited!

She totally made me laugh at this answer!  She was so expressive when she was telling me!  

ME: Who is your best friend?

Emma: My best friend is Allie!  We have been best friends since we were in Pre-K.  And we have very close birthdays.  Hers is the day after mine.

Me: You two have always been really close

Emma: Yup we sure have!

ME: If you could be a superhero what would your superpower be?

Emma: My superpower would be controlling the weather and flying.  Because if it is really cold out and I wanted it to be hot I could fly up in the sky and move the sun to warm us up.

ME: I think this would be a great superpower Em!

Emma: Yes it would be!

ME:  What is your favorite candy?

Emma:  Skybars!  I just had one for the first time the other day and I loved the chocolate and carmel.

ME: Who is your Valentine?  (she wanted to say a certain boy in her class but I gave her the "eye" and she giggled)

Emma:  My sister Alyx.  She is funny I love her.

This answer totally melted my heart.  She just loves her sister.

Emma was really disappointed there were only 5 questions, haha.  She was ready for me to ask about 100 questions, but she had fun with this, and we will definately link up again for this series.  Thanks for hosting ladies!!