Pinspiration Wednesday

Hi!  Happy Wednesday!  I have been excited about this new linkup that some of my blog friends started!  Today is their first linkup!  The topic for today is Sharing your favorite Super Bowl Recipes.  So today, i'm linking up with Erica, Justine and Leigh for Pinspiration Wednesday =)



My favorite thing to make for a crowd, and the Super Bowl of course is Crockpot meatballs.  And this recipe does not disappoint.  Every time I make them everyone always asks for the recipe, and they are simple simple to make.  


Start with 1 package of Frozen Italian Style Meatballs into your crock-pot.  You could even make your own meatballs if you have time.
Mix up in a bowl the following:
3 cups Ketchup
3 cups Brown Sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard (which I forgot to put in the picture)
Mix all of the above together and pour of the frozen meatballs and stir it all up.  
Cook on High for 2 hours or Low for 4 hours.  


My other Super Bowl go to Food is, Baked Ham & Swiss Sammies.  These also are easy and always a crowd pleaser.  My photo does not do these sandwiches justice at all.


The last time I made these, I made them for a ton of people, so I tripled the recipe.  Here is the recipe that will make one.

1 12 pack of King's Hawaiian Original Rolls
1 pound of deli ham.  (I ask the deli to shave the ham rather than slices of it)
1/3 pound Swiss Cheese, thinly sliced
1 stick of butter 
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
1 onion diced

1.)Heat oven to 400 degrees.  Melt butter in a pan on the stove, mix in Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and onions.  Simmer until sauce becomes a syrupy consistency.  
2.) Cut the entire package of rolls in half, horizontally, (keeping all the top and bottom halves in tact)
3.) In greased cookie sheet place bottom half of rolls and spoon 1/3 of the onion mixture over the bottom of the rolls followed by the ham and cheese.
4.) Replace the tops of the rolls and spoon the remaining onion mixture over the top.  
5.) Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.  Take the foil off for the last 8 minutes of cooking time.
These are so so good!!

Both of these recipes can be found on my Pinterest page as well.  You can find me on Pinterest by clicking the Pinterest button on my side bar =)

Thank you Justine, Leigh and Erica for hosting such a fun linkup!
Be sure to linkup as well!