Friday Favorites

Well, hello Friday!  It's been a long week and I am sure that everyone is very happy to see the weekend here =)

Linking up with Narci, Andrea and Erika for, Friday Favorites =)


We are in full swing potty training!  


We've obviously had a couple of accidents, but so far Alyx has been so good at telling us when she needs to go =)  Hopefully it continues!

I love to paint my nails.  Yeah I know I may have mentioned this once or twice or maybe even three times about my nailpolish obsession, but I really dislike having to take it off.  Until now.  I found the best nail polish remover and I am sharing it with you!


It has a sponge and a hard brush inside.  It's amazing.  And if your polish has any glitter in it, you know how hard that can be to remove, this takes it right off.  I'm in love! ha!  You can find it HERE.

Maine is very limited with really good doughnut shops.  Whenever we travel we *always* make a point to see if there are any Krispy Kreme doughnut shops around.  Brian is pretty much obsessed with them.  Well, the other day this popped up on Facebook.


I was so excited when I saw this.  Cause you know, you can never have too many doughnuts! ha! =)  

One thing that I love about the blogging world is not only the people I've "met" but the tips, tricks and advice I have received from them.  Justine (who is one of my favorite bloggers) wrote a post the other day about bath towels the other day and how to refresh them.  Well, I gave it a try and it was amazing how well it worked!  
Throw your towels/washcloths into the washer with hot water and add one cup of vinegar.
Run the towels through again in hot water this time with 1/2 cup of baking soda.  Don't add detergent to either cycle. 


Our towels are old.  Like almost 9 years old.  They now smell brand new.  You know how towels develop a funky smell after a while.  So Justine, thank you for sharing this!!!  

I bought Brian a YETI cup and I decided to try something.


I filled it with ice water around 7pm one evening, and when I got up at 6:45 the next morning there was still ice in it!  Now I think I need one of these cups =)

Tonight Fuller House is on!!


I really cannot wait, and Emma is just as excited as me!!

Finally, I hope you all have a great weekend!!  And i'll be back here Monday!! =)

Also linking up today with Karli and Amy for, oh hey Friday!



Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha and Darci for, 5 on Friday


And lastly, linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin for, High Five for Friday