Friday Favorites

Friday!  You are *finally* here!!  What a long week it's been.  I hope you all had a great week, and are just as excited as I am to see the weekend here =)  Today I am linking up with Narci, Andrea & Erika for, Friday Favorites.


First off, thank you to everyone who wished Emma well on her first piano lesson yesterday.  I am happy to say she LOVED it!!!  She couldn't stop talking about it when she got home.  She has 3 books they gave her, well we bought, and she started practicing immediately.  I am hoping she will continue to be excited about it each week =)  

We are heading out of town this weekend, and I couldn't be more excited!!  We go every year with my side of the family.  Last year we had so much fun!





Emma has her Talent Show tonight at school.  She isn't nervous or even the slightest bit scared at all.  But me, i'm nervous for her! haha  I don't know how in the world she can get up there in front of hundreds of people and sing.  I'm super proud of her for doing it though =)

Next week we are going to look at some new cars.  I love my van, but unfortunately we have had a couple of issues with it and it always seems to be the same issue over and over again, and basically i'm over it.  So it's time to look.  These are the two I'm thinking of.  Nissan Rogue and the Honda CRV.  

Any of you ladies have either?  Thoughts and opinions welcome if you have either!!

I mentioned the other day about Emma's basketball team and having an undefeated season.  And because they are undefeated every single team is refusing to play them in at least 2 of their upcoming tournaments.  You can read more about it HERE.  But anyway, these girls are determined not to give up and they continue to have their 2 and or 3 practices a week.


I love these girls and am so proud of them for NOT giving up.  These coaches on the other teams should be ashamed of themselves for allowing their teams to give up when it comes to playing tougher teams.  It teaches none of these girls anything but poor sportsmanship.  

This week was the best week for linkups!  And so many new ones =)  


1) Foodie For A Year, you can find HERE
2) Pinspiration Wednesday, you can find HERE
3) Party at my Place, you can find HERE 

Thank you to all that hosted these fun new linkups.  If you visit my posts that I linked above you can find out more about the linkups themselves =)

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, and I will see you back here on Monday morning =)

I am also linking up today with Karli and Amy for, oh hey Friday!



Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha and Darci for, 5 on Friday =)


And lastly, linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin for, High Five For Friday =)