Tuesday Talk

Hi!!  Happy Tuesday!  We got past Monday, and here we are!  I'm linking up again today with some great bloggers for Tuesday Talk.  If you've not joined in on this linkup, I think you should =)

Our Pretty Little Girls

We had a really really great weekend.  When Brian isn't working his full time job, he has 2 other part time jobs at a couple of police departments.  One of them being the pd in the town my parents live in.  So whenever he works up there, we go with him and spend the night.  Saturday afternoon/night he had to work there, so we packed up and headed with him.  Emma was able to get together with my cousins two kids, Owen and Madison and they had SO much FUN!!


My cousin and her husband took the kids ice-fishing for the afternoon on Saturday.  I would have gone with them, but I didn't bring any of my outdoor winter clothing with me. 


And look what Emma caught!!!  Her first trout while ice fishing :)  She was so excited!  My cousins husband cleaned it and we brought it home with us and had it for dinner last night.  It was really good, and Emma was pretty proud of herself :) 


They ended up catching 5 total.  These 3 kiddos get along so well, and I wish we lived closer so we could get together more often.  Meanwhile, Alyx stayed at my parents house and stayed warm....


And snacked on whoopie pies while playing with Gunner and my dad =)

Sunday we headed home in the morning so we could be home in time to see our NE Patriots lose the game =(  Oh well, there is always next year!  Emma played outside while we watched the game.



And my favorite picture


I just love this picture of Emma =)  I think I'm going to get it done on a canvas to hang up in the winter!

Again linking up the ladies from Tuesday Talk today!  I hope you all have a great day!!

 Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Christina at Waltzing In Beauty | Pinterest | Instagram
Michelle at Grammie Time | Pinterest | Instagram