Tuesday Talk {Kids Movies}

Happy Tuesday =)  Just because I know you are all wondering, we got our power back last night!  Over 24 hours with no power meant a very cold house.  But we are all nice and toasty warm now =)

I decided today that I was going to a post about kids movies.  I know that I cannot be the only one that has a hard time finding movies for kids that are appropriate.  It's frustrating.  I'm even finding that some TV shows on Disney Channel are borderline not appropriate.  These are strictly my opinion, and you may have different opinions than me, but these are some movies that Emma, who is 9 absolutely loves.

First off, The American Girl movies.  These movies are really great movies, and all of them have a really great message behind them!


1) "Grace Stirs up Success"
2) "Mckenna Shoots for the Stars"
3) "Saige Paints the Sky"
4) "Isabelle Dances into the Spotlight"

Personally the best American Girl movie I think they have done "Chrissa Stands Strong"


It's about bullying, and unfortunately there is a lot bullying these days.  And this movie, well all of them actually send a really amazing message to young girls.  All of these movies are highly recommended by Emma =)

Two other movies that Emma really likes are "Inside Out" & "Home"


We just watched "Home" this past weekend and it really was cute.  Emma I think ended up watching it twice =)

 I know this isn't a ton of movies, but I know how hard it can be to find something appropriate for kids to watch.  

Linking up today with Tuesday Talk with some amazing bloggers!!

Our Pretty Little Girls