Thoughts for Thursday

Hello!  And Happy Thursday!  Since it's Thursday I am linking with with Annie & Natalie for Thoughts for Thursday =)


So tonight I am trying a new recipe out, and I can't wait to try it.  Yesterday while reading my daily blogs I read, I came across a recipe that Lizzie from This Happy Life, posted.  Chicken Taquitos.  We love mexican food, and Emma requested the other day that some night this week we have Mexican.  So this recipe came at just the right time =)  And since I haven't made them yet, i'm borrowing this picture to show you.



We ran errands yesterday and Alyx was in a GREAT mood.  So we had to take a selfie of course =)


Alyx is so funny, she always wants to have her nails painted.  Like always!  If she even sees a bottle of nail polish, she must have them painted asap!  haha  She is such a girly girl it's not even funny!  

Right now I am in between books.  Anyone have any good recommendations?  I'm thinking maybe The Choice by Nicholas Sparks.  Have any of you ladies read it yet?

That's all I've got today!  I hope you all have a great Thursday =)