Thoughts for Thursday

Happy Thursday!  What a cold morning it is here in Maine!  Emma couldn't wait to get to school this morning to go and play outside with her friends, and I couldn't help but think I would rather be inside where it's warm!  The cold doesn't seem to bother the kids that's for sure =)

I'm linking with Annie & Natalie today for Thoughts for Thursday =)



We finally have enough snow that Emma was able to play outside.  After school yesterday, that's exactly what we did.  Minus Alyx, she actually really doesn't like the snow at all =)

Oh to be a kid again!!!  

Last night after dinner Emma and I played a round of The Game of Life.  She absolutely loves this game!!

I am certain though that she has made up her own rules!  And she always seems to win..hmmm.  haha =)

I hope you all have a great Thursday!!  Be sure to stop by tomorrow for my Friday Favorites post!  =)