Show & Tell Tuesday -- On a Wednesday

I had all intentions yesterday to linkup with Andrea from Momfessionals, and guess what?  Yup, I totally forgot.  So I am a day late, but i'm linking up for Show & Tell Tuesday on Wednesday =)


Today we are re-introducing ourselves and sharing our New Years Resolutions.  I already shared my New Years plans on Monday, and you can read about that HERE.

So let's start off. 
Hi!  I'm Johannah, I'm 33 years old and I live in Maine.  I have lived in Maine my entire life.  I was born and raised in a small town in northern Maine.  I am an only child.  I had a really amazing childhood.  Both of my parents worked, my mom worked at our local hospital and my dad was a Police Officer in our town.  He also instructed the DARE program, and I was very fortunate growing up to be able to travel all around the country with my dad for his National Conferences that he attended.  When I graduated High School I went to school in Southern Maine, and it was a total cultural shock to me.  It wasn't a small town, and I knew nobody.  It took some adjustment but I finally became somewhat comfortable there.  I went to school for Graphic Design.  After a year I decided it just wasn't for me.  I ended up coming home and working in a coffee shop in my hometown for a year.  And then in 2002 I was offered a full-time Public Safety Dispatching job about an hour away from my hometown.  I quickly jumped on the offer, and well here we are 14 years later and i'm still there!!  

In February of 2005, I met my husband Brian.  We met through work.  He was a police officer in the next town over from where I work.  In December of 2005, he proposed.  I have blogged about my proposal in the past and you can find that HERE.



In February of 2006, we found out we were expecting a baby.  Emma was born 2 months premature in September of 2006.  I've blogged about our NICU journey HERE



Brian and were married in June of 2007 =)  



And then in February of 2013 we found out we were expecting Alyx.  She was born in November of 2013.  



My girls are my entire world.  And they couldn't possibly be any more different!  

Emma is 9 years old.  She has the biggest heart of a little girl I have ever seen.  She would do anything for anyone.  She's pretty shy, but once she gets to know you she will talk your ear off.  She seriously talks all the time! haha 



Alyx is 2 years old, and she is a crazy wild child!  She has us laughing all the time!  But she is a little devil to take places!  She wants to make sure that she is heard by every.single.person! haha



I am thankful every single day that God has blessed me with this beautiful and healthy family.  I can't imagine doing life with anyone else.


I'm excited to linkup with Andrea for her Show & Tell Tuesdays, and if you are interested in linking up as well, here is a list of the dates and topics!!
Happy Wednesday!!