Friday Favorites

Happpyyy Friday!!!  Some of you are excited it's Friday because the weekend is here, but I work this weekend so honestly i'm not all that excited about today ;) haha =)  I'm linking up today as always with Narci, Andrea and Erika, for Friday Favorites.


I was finally able to get out Wednesday afternoon and head to Hobby Lobby to use my gift card that I got for Christmas.  And I actually was able to go alone!  Seriously there is really nothing better than walking around HL sans kids ;)  I picked up a couple of cute signs for the house at really great prices too.


I hung this one up in the living room, but I need to paint a little on the frame because it was damaged.  BUT, because it was damaged they offered it to me for 88% off, so it was pretty cheap!

I also got this cute Love sign.  I really don't ever decorate for Valentines Day, and I think I really should.


I could spend hours in Hobby Lobby, no joke.  So to be able to go alone was like a little mini vacation for me! ha ;)

Okay, this one is probably one of my favorite things I am posting about today.  My friend Justine over at Full Hands Full Heart does a weekly post titled "Weekly Walmart Finds" and some of the things she finds are just awesome.  Well, yesterday she posted about the Kate Spade stud earrings that so many people are buying lately.  They are really pretty earrings, but they aren't cheap.  Well...she found look alikes at WalMart!  They are a Kate Spade knock off, and I had planned to go to WalMart anyway, so I couldn't wait to see if my WalMart had them.  Well guess what?  They did!


They had so many different versions, but these are the ones I ended up getting.  And they are only $3.00!  Yes!  $3.00!  I'm not sure they will hold up as well as the original Kate Spade ones, but for the price you really can't go wrong.


And as I was walking around doing my shopping I went down the candle aisle, and all of a sudden these popped out at me.


How about a closer look....


They are WalMart candles, but they are by Yankee Candle!!  I've posted about this before but my heart belongs to Yankee Candle <3. haha!  The original Yankee Candles are $29.00 for this size jar, but this one at Walmart, is $14.93.  And it smells *exactly* like the original Yankee Candle!  I was so excited about this when I saw it that I immediately called my mom from that aisle to tell her, because she shares the same love for Yankee that I do =)  And if you look at the picture above that I posted of my new sign from HL, you'll see my Yankee candle in the same scent at this one =)

A couple of weeks ago on one of my Friday Favorites post I mentioned OPI & Essie nail polish at Ulta.  I will not pay full price for a bottle of either polish, because lets face it, it's super expensive.  Essie & OPI both go on clearance at Ulta a lot.  And they change out the colors on clearance a lot too.  


When I went in yesterday I found these 2 clearance displays near the back of the store.  Aren't those prices SO much better than the normal price!?!  I picked up a few bottles =)


The lighting isn't great at all. 
Left to Right:
Essie: Haute Tub
Essie: Brides No Grooms
OPI: Cosmo with a twist
Essie: Flowerista
Essie: Bell-Bottom Blues

The final price for all 5...


$13.26 =)  I can handle that for sure!  And two of the bottles were only $1.55!  Ulta's clearance is where it's at =)

Yesterday while waiting in the carpool lane this happened.


A coffee and a sleeping little girl =)  It was peaceful. Ha! 

Brian and I were able to get out for lunch the other day while Emma was in school.  It's nice that we have time off together during the week and these lunch dates are nice =) 


We went to our favorite sushi restaurant, and it was delish!

The bond between my girls and our dog is absolutely insane.  


They can both sit with him on the couch and cuddle for the longest time.  He's such a good dog =)

Emma is officially done with the regular basketball season.  I know I've said it so many times, but what an awesome group of girls, and coaches too.


She still has at least 3 tournaments that she and the team are playing in, but the regular season is done.  It has been so much fun watching these girls play this season and seeing just how far they have come.  And they ended their regular season completely undefeated!!!  So proud of each one of them!


I hope you all have a great weekend!!

Also linking up today with Karli & Amy for, oh hey Friday!



Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha and Darci for, 5 on Friday =)



And lastly, linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin for, High Five for Friday!