Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!!  I'm excited that Friday is finally here.  Some weeks just seem longer than others, and this was one of them.  And Monday was a Holiday, but it still seemed long, so I am very glad to see the weekend here =)  Today I am linking up with Narci, Andrea and Erika, for Friday Favorites.

I was soo excited to get the mail yesterday, because this was in my mailbox...


My Plum Paper Planner *finally* came.  It took almost a month, but I think it was worth the wait =)


Next week I will post about how I am liking it!  

Alright.  Who's watching The Bachelor?  I'm hooked.  I've been hooked from the first day it ever aired.  And I really like Ben, and I think this is going to be a good season.  And it's chock full of all kinds of crazy!


Ohhh the Drama!  haha

My favorite, is Lauren B.  


Who is your favorite??

This week while reading my blogs that I read every day I came across two new linkups that are coming up, and i'm really excited about both of them!  Stephanie from Wife Mommy Me shared this one on her blog yesterday.


There is a handful of questions to ask your kiddos and have them answer them.  I think it's going to be fun, and I'm excited to do this with Emma next month!  Check out Stephanie's blog for more information on it!

The other one is one that Courtney from Sweet Turtle Soup shared the other day!  


Sharing your favorite recipes on certain dates this year =)  This is up my alley and i'm anxious to see what everyone shares!  Check our Courtney's blog for more info as well!  

Speaking of recipes, I shared these awesome cookbooks earlier in the week, and I am in love with them!



All 3 of these Southern Living cookbooks came from the amazing Dollar Tree, and were all only $1.00 a piece!  I got my mother and my mother in law each one as well.  And honestly, they would have had no idea I paid only a $1.00 for them if I hadn't told them ;) hehe 


One of Emma's most favorite things to do in the winter is play outside in the snow.  She could stay outside forever if I let her.


I don't know how kids do it when it's so cold out!  I get cold and want to go back in the house =) 

And speaking of being outside playing in the snow...it's too cold outside for Alyx, so she prefers to stay inside and make "Snow Princesses" 


She had us laughing at her "Snow Princesses" =)

This weekend we are going to my parents house Saturday into Sunday for the night.  Both girls are excited =)  Sunday we will be home in time to watch our Beloved Patriots play =)


I hope you all have an excellent Weekend!!  

I'm also linking up today with Karli & Amy for, oh hey Friday!



Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha & Darci for 5 on Friday!


And lastly, linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della & Caitlin for, High Five for Friday!