Book Recommendations

Happy Wednesday!  We awoke to snow this morning, but not enough to cancel school and I had one very disappointed 9 year old! ha!  But come June she will be glad when they are out of school on time.  

So yesterday I posted about some good Movie recommendations for kids.  And all of them were Emma's favorites.  If you missed that post you can find it HERE.  Today I am sharing some book recommendations for you!  I feel like sometimes I always have a book going and then I go through spurts where it's been a few months since I have read.  

One of my very very favorite authors is Elin Hilderbrand.  I feel like her books are so easy to read, yet they are really good books to read.  


These four were probably my favorite.  The Matchmaker was probably the best out of the 4 in my opinion.  

The JoJo Moyes books.  I cannot say enough about them!  These two in particular.


So many people recommended Me Before You, so I read it and then instantly read After You.  So So So good!!!  

Gillian Flynn is a great author and these are 2 of her books that I have read fairly recently.



And my last book recommendation is The Girl On The Train.  It took me a while to get into, but in the end it was so good!!  



What are some of your favorite books??  And do you prefer to read them in a book form or on a kindle/nook/ipad?  I prefer reading a real book =)
Hope you all have a great Wednesday!!

Linking up with Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me