Thoughts for Thursday

Good Morning everyone!  Can you believe it's already Thursday?  The weekend is *almost* here!
I'm linking up with Annie & Natalie today =)


I love love love Bath and Body Works.  And when they have a sale, they have a sale people!  I got some coupons in the mail a week or so ago, So i went yesterday and used them.


I stocked up on some Christmas hand soaps.  They were 5 for $18.00.  And, I had a coupon for a free gift with no minimum purchase and it could be up to a $13.00 value, so a free candle!!  =)
My assistant wasn't really into the shopping mood yesterday...


Apparently sleeping is way more fun than shopping ;)

And lastly, here is our Patch update for you today....


I guess Patch loves Harry Potter as much as Emma does =)  She thought this was so funny this morning!!  

Have a great Thursday everyone =)