Our {2015} Christmas

Christmas is done and over with for another year.  Sigh.  As sad as I was/am to see it go, we really had a great day.  This year was much less hectic than it has been it years past.  Brian and Emma went to Mass at 4pm, and while they were gone my mom and I got our dinner ready.  We had a super super easy Christmas Eve meal this year.  We made a Lobster Stew and an Oyster Stew.  Earlier in the day I made some homemade rolls.  Everything was delish!  When Emma and Brian got home we ate, and then we decorated gingerbread cookies for Santa and his Reindeer of course =)




I cheated and bought a Gingerbread cookie kit at the grocery store.  It was easy, and the girls LOVED it! =)

Every Christmas Eve it's been a tradition since I was little, Mrs Claus brings Christmas Eve pajamas.  So of course that tradition has gone on every year with Emma and now Alyx as well.



This year Mrs Claus brought American Girl pajamas with matching pj's for the Doll and Bitty Baby!  




The girls got in their pj's, we took a couple of pictures and then it was off to bed!




The next morning I really hardly took any pictures at all.  I really wanted to be in the moment I guess and just sit back and watch the girls excitement as they opened their gifts.


Alyx got a lot of Doc McStuffins stuff.  She is really obsessed with Doc!

Emma was thrilled that she got the Aqua Beads that she asked for =)


After we opened gifts at our house, we went to my in laws for gifts and an amazing lunch of Prime Rib.  So so good!  I made a turkey for those that didn't like prime rib.  We had a really really great day.  
I hope you all had a great day as well!!!