Friday Favorites

It's Fri-day!!  We are getting so close to Christmas!  7 days!  Today i'm linking up with Narci, Andrea & Erika for Friday Favorites =)



I have to say, my most favorite thing that happened this week was watching Emma sing her solo at her Christmas concert.  I know, i'm totally bragging, but I can't begin to tell you how unbelievably proud of her I am.  There is no way I would have ever got up on the stage in front of 350 plus people and sang at her age...heck I wouldn't do it now at my age! HA! =)


My little Emma is growing up way too fast.  She's is the kindest little girl ever =)


My hubby surprised me yesterday morning.  He arranged daycare for Alyx, and also arranged to have Emma picked up from school, and he took me to southern Maine for the day for some shopping =)  And some time for he and I to just be alone and have a nice lunch together =)


My bearded man ;)  He decided for November to grow a beard, and well he's decided he likes it and has kept it.  And I must say, I kind of like it as well =)

We had an amazing lunch.  Nothing extraordinary, but it was good!


We both started with chowder, I chose Clam Chowder and then we had these really great burgers.  I'm not one to go to a restaurant and order a burger, but for some reason I decided to get one, and i'm glad I did =)

Patch, our Elf, has been pretty busy this year.  Yesterday morning he was found like this in our kitchen...


Oh you know, just swinging around in our kitchen.  Crazy Elf!

He also left a little surprise for the girls last night...



New Christmas pajamas for both the girls were left by Patch under their Christmas tree in their room.  Alyx thinks it's really funny all the stuff Patch does =)  And Emma just loves to have matching stuff with Alyx.


Nothing makes my heart happier than walking into the girls room and seeing them snuggled up in Emma's bed while Emma reads to Alyx  <3


They are just the sweetest ever.  And I have to thank Justine from Full Hands Full Heart for doing a post about Holiday bedding.  After reading her post I immediately ordered Emma THESE Christmas Tree sheets for her bed and they are so soft and really pretty in person =)  So thank you Justine for Sharing!!


Alright.  Star Wars.  I don't get what all the hype is about.  And this sums it up completely.




I saw both of these on Facebook and I laughed.  I know there are so many people out there excited about Star Wars...but i've not ever watched any of them.  And no desire to either.  Sorry if you are a Star Wars fan :/


Can I just say that I think I just might cry the day I have to take my Christmas decorations down?  


Next week i'm going to have a post showing all our Christmas decorations.  

I hope you all have a great weekend!! 

I'm also linking up today with Karli and Amy for, oh hey FRIDAY!




Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha & Darci for 5 on Friday =)


And lastly, linking up with Katie, Tif, Della & Caitlin for High Five for Friday!