Bucket List, NYC & Patch

So we may not have checked every single thing off of our Fall Bucket List, but we made a pretty good attempt at it!  There were a couple of things that we just never got around to doing, such as going to a pumpkin patch and doing a corn maze.  There is always next year for those.  So when I asked Emma if she wanted to do a Christmas Bucket List, her answer was YES!! =)

So here is our 2015 Christmas Bucket List...



Today I will print this off and we will hang it in our Kitchen, and cross things off as we go! =)

Tonight is the lighting of the Rockefeller Christmas Tree in NYC.  You guys, you have no idea how excited I get every year for this!  I even have Emma just as excited as me.  But Rockefeller Center has a special place in my heart.  In 2005, Brian and I went to NYC and he proposed to me on 12/09/2005 in front of St Patricks Cathedral and then we went to Rockefeller Center.


These are pictures of pictures, so don't mind the crappy quality.  I couldn't have imagined a more special proposal!  Brian did a good job =)  So if you are interested, you can watch the tree lighting tonight on NBC at 8pm EST.  We will be in front of the TV with hot cocoa in hand =)

And i'm sure you are all wondering what our crazy elf, Patch, was up to last night...well here he is...



He got himself into Gunners dog bones, and found they aren't very tasty ;)  Emma thought this was hilarious!

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!!