Bits of Cheer {Tuesday Talk}

Happy Tuesday!  I'm linking up today with some great bloggers for "Bits of Cheer" with Amy from Keepin' Up With the Smiths , Jess from the newly blog and Alisha from Simply Luxury=)


Also linking up for Tuesday Talk with Beth from Pretty Little Girls, Stephanie from Wife Mommy Me and Michelle from Grammie Time.


Our pretty Little girls


Today I am sharing some of my very favorite Christmas traditions.  I guess you can call them traditions if you do them pretty much every year.  Some of them may not be done the same way every year, but you get my drift. 
I love love this time of the year.  One of my very favorite things is getting the girls matching pj's.  It's getting harder and harder to find them to match for the girls because of the size difference between the two.  Last year the girls had matching Hanna Andersson pj's.


My girls look so little here!  I love the pj's, and they both still fit them this year =)

Another tradition I do is make monkey bread every Christmas morning.  It's simple to make, but I only make it once a year.


I can't tell you how many times a year Emma asks me to make it and I just won't cave.  It's a once a year thing in our house! hehe =)

Emma and I..and soon to be Alyx are obsessed with Christmas movies.  Like obsessed.  We love Hallmark like no other!


We could really watch them all.the.time.  Our favorite so far has been Family For Christmas.  So So good.  If you see it listed, definitely watch it.

We always go out and look at Christmas lights this time of the year.  There are certain neighborhoods who go all out with their lights and we love to look at them.  And then there are certain people that you wonder what in the world they were thinking with their lights! haha  Last year I made it a little special for Emma when we looked at lights.


We called it the "Minivan Express.  Popcorn bucket, hot cocoa, and some candy.  She LOVED this!!  I didn't do it like this this year, but maybe next year.

Does anyone else feel like homemade Chex Mix just screams Christmas??


I make it a couple of times during Christmas and we give it out as gifts for our neighbors in cute little tins.  I could sit and eat the entire thing! ;)

And lastly....our most favorite thing about Christmas...our Tree.


I wish we could leave it up all year.  Maybe eventually I would sick of it, but I highly doubt it.

Have a great Tuesday Everyone!!!