2015 {Tuesday Talk}

We are basically 3 days away from 2016.  I have a post all planned out for Thursday for a year in review, and after looking at all my photos from the past year, I cannot believe how much my girls have grown!  I am hoping that 2016 will be just as good to us as 2015 was/has been.  

I've found that this little blog of mine has been a space where I can write and share pictures and I hope that someday both of my girls will read this little ole' blog of mine and be thankful of how much of our life I have documented.  I don't just write for me, I write for my girls.  And all while doing this, I have created some friendships with some ladies that I never even imagined was possible.  These are all ladies that I have never even met, but some I talk to daily.  One of my very favorite linkups I came across this year is Tuesday Talk.  These ladies are great, and I have so enjoyed reading their blogs.  So many great ideas have come from reading their blogs, and I have also received some great advice from these ladies.  So today, I am linking up with them again for Tuesday Talk.  And I am so hoping that they continue this linkup in the coming year =)


Our pretty Little girls


grammietime2.blogspot.com

Honestly, is there anything cuter than kiddos in matching pajamas?!?


With the size difference between the two girls it's getting harder and harder to find them to match, but my cousin found these and got them for the girls for Christmas!  I just love them!!

And guess who went back to the Northpole last night?  Yup you guessed it...


Patch is gone until next Christmas season.  Emma was beside herself upset.  And Alyx kept going around the house asking where Patch was, hehe.  They were both assured he would be back next November!!

I hope you all have a great Tuesday...we are bracing for a huge snow storm here in Maine.  Hopefully we don't get too snowed in!!