2015 {Favorites}

And just like that, 2015 has pretty much come and gone.  This year went by so crazy fast.  We had our ups and downs this year, just like anyone else, but overall we had an amazing year.  Today I am linking up with the ladies from Friday Favorites, Narci, Andrea & Erika, and sharing my Favorite Moments of 2015.



January brought us a lot of snow!  Like a ton.  Emma spent a lot of time outside playing in it!



Alyx went outside in it just a couple of times...just way too cold for her!!  As much as I really don't like the cold and snow, I love that Emma has so much fun playing in the snow. 


Emma got her ears pierced this year!  Way back in January.


Sadly, in June they got infected and we had to take them out.  She looked so cute with them in =)


One of our very FAVORITE moments of 2015 was our trip to Disney!  We drove from Maine to Florida, and we had an absolutely amazing time.  







In June it brought a few days at camp.  The girls always have so much fun playing in the lake there.


Well, Alyx isn't too fond of the lake, but she always had fun playing in the sand =)


July was a fabulous month!  The weather was great!!
The fourth of July we spent at my parents house.



We also took a trip the Ocean for a day.




And then there was August.  August I miss you.  Especially right now with all the snow and cold weather we have.




We pretty much spent every single night at the pool  I'm not lying when I say I cannot wait for these evenings again!!!


In September, we celebrated Emma's 9th Birthday, and it was all about Harry Potter!





In September Emma also started 4th Grade.  Crazy!!!



She is growing up just wayy wayy too fast!!


September and October we spent many many evenings and weekends at Field Hockey.



One of our favorite things we did this year was take a walk at the Bog Walk.  Both girls had fun!



October I took photos of the girls that will forever be my favorite of the girls I think.  




Halloween was fun with the girls this year.  Alyx wasn't too fond of dressing up, but she was a good sport ;)




In November, Alyx turned 2!!  We celebrated with a Doc McStuffins party!





And lastly, my most favorite moment of 2015 was just being with family.  We are healthy and I am thankful for that.  We had a really great 2015, and I'm excited to see what 2016 has in store for us.  I hope you all have a great Happy and Safe New Year!!!  See you in 2016!! =)