What's Up Wednesday

Happy Wednesday, Ladies!  I'm linking up with Mel, Shay, and Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday =)


What we're eating this week:

Well, I know this will come as a shock to most of you, but turkey! ha =)  We have a really great menu planned for Thanksgiving, and i'm already drooling thinking about it =)

What I'm Reminiscing About:

Past Thanksgivings.  More so when I was growing up, we had Thanksgiving with my Grandmother.  This will be our first Thanksgiving without her.  Although I haven't been home for Thanksgiving in about 12 years.  I will definitely be thinking about her and all the yummy food she used to cook for us =)

What I'm Loving:

I am LOVING that I have had my family home every night this week!  Brian has the entire week off, and doesn't go back to work until next Monday.  When you have a husband that works overnights it's so awesome when you are home together at night.  And the girls love it too =)  I'm also loving how well Emma is doing in school this year!





Yesterday she was given an award at school for being a "Super Speller" =)  She also was chosen out of her entire 4th grade class (100ish) kids to sing a solo at her Schools Christmas Concert!!!  I'm beyond excited for her!!! =)


What We've Been Up To:

I would show you pictures, but I'll save you from it.  We spent the last 2 days cleaning junk out of our house.  I cleaned all of our closets and bagged up bags upon bags up bags of toys that the girls just never play with.  Many bags later, the closets are completely clean....just in time for Christmas!

What I'm Excited About:


The Christmas season of course!  I can't wait for it!!!!

What I'm watching/reading:

 These shows are seriously my absolute favorite.  And if you've not read either of them, you should.  I'm just about done Sharp Objects!

What I'm Listening To:


This on repeat all day everyday.  We love us some Michael Buble!

What I'm doing this weekend:

We really don't have much of anything planned other than putting our Christmas Tree up!!!  The rest of the house is decorated, but the tree is a must this weekend!!!
What I'm looking forward to Next Month:


All things Christmas.  Can you tell we're I'm excited about it =) 


I hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving, and I hope you are able to spend it with the ones you love.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!