Wednesday Randoms

Happy Wednesday!!  I haven't been blogging as much lately because of some little laptop issues.  But hopefully I'm back!  We've been so busy lately.  I'm honestly hoping the rest of this month and next month we can slow down just a tad and enjoy this season.  
So just a post today with a bunch of random things.

I took the girls out the other evening after Brian had left for work for some pictures.  However they were really more interested in picking the little crab apples off the trees than anything ;)


I'll post the real pictures soon!

After we went and visited Brian at work.  Emma loves to visit him there, Alyx on the other hand as soon as we get there she says "home, home" haha 




 You can't see Alyx's face, but she wasn't impressed to be sitting in the car =)

I know this will all come to a shock to those of you that read my blog, but I love coffee.  haha =)  Yesterday Brian bought me a new travel coffee mug...and I pretty much love it.


Emma saw it last night and said, "yup, you definately have to have your coffee first in the morning." She knows me too well =)

And speaking of coffee...I stopped at Starbucks the other day and grabbed a latte.  

 
I have never in my life seen such controversy over a red and green cup.  I personally think that red and green scream Christmas, and I love the plain red cup.  But that's just me. 
 
I hope you all have a great Wednesday!!